What Is On Page Search Engine Optimisation And Major Checklist of On Page SEO?
Search Engine Optimisation, is the collective term for techniques aimed at improving the organic search engine ranking of a particular website for specific search terms.
On Page Search Engine Optimisation is the primary SEO technique used to optimise webpage content to maximise search engine traffic. This may include keyword research and deployment, SEO copy writing and optimisation of the HTML code that means proper flow html tags. A correct html structure by maintaining code hierarchy, proper density of keyword, page texts or words and html codes and internal page linking along with appropriate keywords all around the website are the main features if you consider about on page optimisation.
On-page SEO can help you to convert more off of the results pages by having properly crafted title tags and Meta descriptions. When you build your website and implement the right on-page SEO elements like H1, title tags and site architecture, you won’t have to go back continually and optimise your website. On Page SEO would ensure that your website traffic is relevant and targeted. On-page optimisation is the safest form of search engine optimisation. With on-page SEO you can create a website that is logical to both visitors and search engine. Good usability would help get more people to like your website, which I can lead to back links and social mentions.
Following the mentioned on-page SEO checklist will result in creating a well-optimised great ranking page well .It provides a foundation for other organic search improvement efforts.
On-Page SEO Checklist:
- Always start with keyword selection, research and testing.
- Target search phrase is included in the headline of the page.
- Meta Description tag: It is the marketing copy of your page.
- ALT tags: Use the target phrase in image alt text.
- H1 tags.
- URL structure.
- Internal linking strategy: Internal links help search engine bots navigate and categorise your site. Use relevant links to other pages on your site or other resources.
- Content is high-quality, relevant and fresh.
- No grammatical and spelling errors as the search engines downgrade them.
- Keyword density.
- Site maps, both XML and user facing.
- Usability and accessibility.
- The target search phrase should include captions for images and graphics.
On page SEO is one of the most important process for better rankings as well as for a successful Internet marketing campaign. You chances for success are minimised if your website is not optimised for both users and search engines.
On page optimisation is very critical for SEO. If you cannot do on page optimisation accurately it will hamper you website .You can always hire a SEO company that customise as per your requirements and needs and the most competitive prices.